Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Of Alphaville, Scandinavia and Cupcakes


With the intent of posting an ancient Alphaville song called "Fallen Angel" I looked to find an appropriate image to match, preferably of the band itself.
So off to google images fui eu and after a search I found this which can only be described as a celebration of gorgeousness which in turn inspired me to use the picture above instead.
Oh yeah, below Alphaville´s "Fallen Angel", with the addition of "Lies" since to me it conveys Miss Automne´s depiction of Scandinavians. Think melody not title.
Now excuse me while I exit the door, stroll on my lawn of cupcakes, and kiss a lollipop tree.





2 comments:

  1. I'm so honored that you were inspired by one of my posts.
    Your blog is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment and the inspiration.
    I must say your blog is lovely, simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete